Thursday 3 March 2011

Princess and me
The legendary Kauto Star
There have been a few good omens about the Big Race, that I've noticed. But the most striking of all was pointed out to me by my good friend Francis Keogh, and now I can't stop thinking it whenever I look at Ambrose Princess! She looks the spitting image of one of the greatest living racehorses; Kauto Star.

Except, of course, Princess is teeny in comparison - like a travel version! Let's hope the resemblance really does bode well and she's goes around the Cheltenham course as well as Kauto has done!

You may have noticed that I've been really excited about a couple of recent photo shoots; one was released last Saturday in the Echo's Weekend supplement. But the one I've been really dying to get my hands on was a shoot we did for Cotswold Style magazine (www.stylemagazines.co.uk).

The shoot was shot at racing legend Jonjo O'Neill's yard and was based around the racing season (isn't everything in the Cotswolds at this time of year?!) and fashion that we could wear. CS very kindly allowed me to be a model to raise awareness for Cancer Research UK (www.cancerresearchuk.org) and the Big Race. It was so beautifully done and the clothes were stunning - I was just anxious to see it in print.

Well, thankfully it really didn't disappoint! The March issue came out yesterday and the photos look really spectacular, thanks to the ever talented Spencer McPherson (www.allintheimage.co.uk), who also managed to come support us at the benefit party a couple of weeks ago. It was a surreal and nerve-wracking experience to be working alongside the professional models, but I'd definitely do it again! Here are some photos for you to have a peek:











No comments:

Post a Comment