Sunday 13 March 2011

4 DAYS TO GO

So sorry to hear about AP McCoy and the horse 'Binocular'. That's got to be so gutting to be this close to a race and have the horse pulled out. It will be interesting to see what comes out of this story. I'm working at the Festival preview this evening, I'm sure there will be a lot of talk about it.

But back to the Big Charity Derby, I rode Princess again this morning. For the very definite last time before the race on Thursday. Rode out in proper racing breeches as well, just to get comfortable and used to the feel of them as they are made of so so wafer-thin material. Also (and this is a very female thing) I wanted to make sure I had the right undies to wear under them! Last thing I need to be worrying about on the day is people seeing my pants!!

Here are some photos from this morning, to keep you entertained:

In (almost) full paraphernalia
Princess and me
Team Chloe
Sophie, Princess and me
Going hell for leather with Michael Scudamore
Next time you see this will be in the Big Race!


I've also got a video for you, which really IS entertaining. Thanks go to Team Chloe for their not-so-helpful comments and encouragement!

 


No comments:

Post a Comment