Tuesday 1 March 2011

More riding out at Nigel Twiston Davies' (www.nigeltwistondavies.co.uk) today and was given some help and tips by the Assistant Head Lad, Richard Bevis (Sparky). Some advice I've been given is to use the the mechanical horse at work (!!) during lunch breaks. It seems that working at Cheltenham Racecourse is going to come in really handy! So I'm thinking of starting that tomorrow.

Richard 'Sparky' Bevis
I have to say, I am so grateful to the Nigel, Fergal O'Brien and the rest of the team at Grange Hill Farm for their support and advice. It can't be easy to try and train up an amateur for a race watched by 60,000 people. Thank you so much guys!

It's getting so much closer now. It's the last real push for fitness. So I'm off to slog at the gym. Boxercise tonight; which guarantees pain! But results as well, so it's worth it. I'm also dragging my friend Nicola with me, I hope she doesn't hate me for it!

No comments:

Post a Comment